At the end of March we ran a webinar on the European Open Science Cloud as part of our Tech2Tech series. Over 120 attendees watched the presentations, asked (and answered!) questions and took part in discussions on the following questions:
- What is the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) and what does it offer the research community?
- How can EOSC help support data-driven research?
- How can EOSC help promote my research (including software and data)?
- How should the UK engage with EOSC?
- How can I get involved?
Our speakers were:
- Matthew Dovey, head of e-infrastructure strategy, Jisc.
- Sarah Jones, EOSC Association Board
- Hugh Shanahan, Royal Holloway University
- Erzébet Tóth-Czifra, DARIAH
- Ignacio Blanquer, EOSC Synergy
The recording, transcript and presentations are available below.
If you want to keep up-to-date on activities relating to EOSC in the UK, please join the new Jiscmail list.
Watch the recording
Matthew Dovey, head of e-infrastructure strategy, Jisc.
Sarah Jones, EOSC Association Board
Erzébet Tóth-Czifra, DARIAH
Ignacio Blanquer, EOSC Synergy
Hugh Shanahan, Royal Holloway University