As part of our UX demo at this year’s Digifest, Sherpa Services would like to encourage our users and interested parties to get involved with the development of our product!
We are currently undertaking a re-development project, the first phase of which is to create a new interface for the Sherpa Services, bringing together all of the existing services (Sherpa Romeo, Juliet, Fact & OpenDOAR) in one place. The new site will be launched (as a beta service) later in March, however we are delighted to be able to demo the site at the Digifest conference prior to the full launch.
To engage further with the Sherpa development, we invite anyone who is interested to contribute in the following ways:
– Join our Sherpa User Group to hear about announcements and surveys/feedback opportunities: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/SherpaUsers
– Take part in our survey to inform the design of our new Sherpa statistics area: https://usabi.li/do/897839829821/2352
– Look out for the new Sherpa Services site, which will be live from the 20th March – links will be circulated, and also displayed on the current Sherpa sites. Please let us know your comments and feedback following the launch via the site.
– If you are currently at Digifest, please take a look at the Sherpa demo on the screens in Hall 3, or go along to the Jisc Product Showcase (also in Hall 3) on Tuesday 7th March at 15:50.
– Any further comments or questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (please mention Sherpa in the subject line)